Payment & Shipping Terms:
|VisVisible Light TransmittanceVisible Light Transmittance:||85％||Color:||Red And White|
|Materials:||99.999％ Al2O3||Type:||Single Crystal|
|Use:||Culture Of Bacterial Tablets In Ultra-low Temperature Laboratory||Size:||Dia3x0.12mmt 2sp|
|Application:||Semicondutor Wafer, Led Chip, Optical Glass Window, Electronic Ceramics，bearing||Advantagement:||High Hardness9.0，wear Resistance,|
Sapphire Slide glass for Culture of bacterial in ultra-low temperature laboratory on sapphire tablets ,Al2O3 single crystal saphire small chip for ultra-low temperature laboratory use,0.1mm thickness sapphire wafer ,optical glass ingots by sapphire ,sapphire optical rods,
Sapphire glass is manufactured from single crystal Al2O3, making them ideal for demanding applications (such as laser systems) because of their extreme surface hardness, high thermal conductivity, high dielectric constant and resistance to common chemical acids and alkalis. Sapphire is the second hardest crystal next to diamonds and, because of their structural strength, sapphire windows can be made much thinner than other common dielectric windows with improved transmittance. Chemically, sapphire is single crystal aluminum oxide (Al2O3), and is useful in a transmission range from 0.2 - 5.5µm.
|Product Name:||Aluminum oxide (Al2O3) crystal substrate Sapphire crystal|
|Al2O3 single crystal (Sapphire, also known as white stones, sapphire) has good thermal properties, excellent electrical characteristics and dielectric properties, and anti-chemicalcorrosion, it is high temperature, thermal conductivity, high hardness, infrared transparent, chemically stable good. Widely used in high-temperature infrared window materials and III-V nitride epitaxial film substrate and a variety of materials to meet the growing blue, purple, white light-emitting diode (LED) and blue laser (LD) needs, Branch Crystal company specializing in the production of high quality polished sapphire crystal and epitaxial substrates will provide you with a lot of high quality and low price monocrystalline substrate.|
C, A, M, R Tolerance: + / -0.2 degrees
dia1"~dia dia10" x 250mm
Single throw or double throw, Ra <5A
Note: according to customers' requirements and size of the corresponding direction.
|Standard Packaging:||1000 clean room, 100 clean bag or single box packaging|
.Comparison of optical window materials
commen size for sapphire optical wafers
sapphire Windows general specifications
Diameter 0.2-300mm or customization
Diameter tolerance +/-0.1mm or +/-0.02mm
Thickness tolerance ± 0.1mm or +/-0.02mm
Surface quality (scratch & dig) 60/40, 40/20 or better
Surface accuracy λ/10, λ/2, λ
Clear Aperture >80%,
Parallelism +/-3' ,+/-30''
Bevel 0.1~0.3mm×45 degree
coating AR, BBAR or upon customer request( UV, VIS, IR)
3.0 sample in details
sample size:dia3x0.12mmt, 2sp
About Sapphire application field(Typical Sapphire applications:)
· Blue LED's (BLED's) - sapphire is the substrate for the growth of III-V and II-VI compounds such as GaN for LED's,
· Sapphire is used for its durability and erosion/corrosion resistance, often in combination with the ability to withstand high heat while having a very broad transmission range. Applications include:
· Windows - FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) windows for sensors and other optics. Optical clarity over a broad spectral range combines with durability in this application.
· Windows - for erosion resistance in salt and blowing sand environments, sapphire is used in conventional windows and dome shapes in replacement of softer, more fragile IR transmitting materials.
· Countermeasures lamps - sapphire flash lamps are used in IRCM's (Infra red countermeasures).
The high temperature performance of sapphire is combined with broad spectral range in this application.
· Sapphire is used in analytical applications where combinations of high temperature, pressure, and hydrofluoric acid species are encountered. These applications need the survivability of sapphire, while often needing other properties such as favourable UV (ultraviolet) or IR (infrared) transmission.
· NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) tubes; Sapphire is used for very high-pressure applications in replacement of glass or quartz tubes.
· Sample preparation - sapphire is used in digestion cells as sheaths and liners. When hydrofluoric acid is used,sapphire replaces quartz components
· Analytical chemistry - for mass spectroscopy, ICAP, and other systems, sapphire replaces quartware to improve durability and reduce contamination while offering good UV transmission.
· Sapphire is used in surgical systems for laser transmission and in contact with bodily fluids.
· Surgical tips - sapphire is used in contact tips for various surgical laser applications
· Endoscope lenses - sapphire is often used in endoscope lenses due to its durability in contact with tissues and in sterilisation environments such as autoclaving
· Sapphire knives - with a sapphire knife, thinner sections are possible. The near perfect cutting edge of this knife / blade gives distortion-free sections down to 10 microns thick.
· Sapphire is used for short and long wavelength applications (UV and IR) beyond the range where conventional optics performs adequately. High temperatures and hostile environments also necessitate the use of sapphire optics.
· Illumination windows - for very high brightness illumination, sapphire windows survive the very high heat while providing the broadest spectral transmission.
· Sapphire lightguides - sapphire rods; used in high temperature thermometry beyond the range of quartz optics.
· Optical components: lenses, prisms and other laser and infrared optics are fabricated from high optical quality sapphire.
Watch industry: Sapphire is widely used for watch glasses. However, besides traditional flat shapes, crystals with spherical and cylindrical curves are also in great demand.
Our products Features:
Contact Person: Wang