Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Fused Quartz||Material:||Fused Quartz|
|Shape:||Square, Round||Shape:||Square, Round|
|Size:||2-6inch||Application:||Optical，semiconductor Wafer，electronic Light，|
|Soften Temperature:||1650°||Soften Temperature:||1650°|
fused silica wafer
2“4”6"quartz optical wafer, GE fused quartz substrates for SEMI,quartz optical glass plate for window, quartz optical glass window,
1. Physical properties
Quartz glass is glass consisting of silica in amorphous (non-crystalline) form. It differs from
traditional glasses in containing no other ingredients, which are typically added to glass to lower
the melttemperature. Fused silica, therefore, has high working and melting temperatures.
The optical andthermal properties of fused quartz are superior to those of other types of glass
due to its purity.
For these reasons, it finds use in situations such as semiconductor fabrication and laboratory
equipment. It has betterultraviolet transmission than most other glasses, and so is used to
make lenses and other optics for the ultraviolet spectrum. Its low coefficient of thermal
expansion also makes it a useful material for precision mirror substrates.
|Coeffcient of dispersion(Vd)||58.5||95.1||N/A||106.2||64.2||72.2||N/A||67.7||N/A||N/A|
2. Advantage of Product
1. high temperature resistant, Quartz Slab Or Optical Quartz Glass Plate Or Quartz Substrate,
Fused Quartz Glass can work under 1200°C continuously,and in short time can even work
under 1450°C,its softening temperature is 1650°C,and the melting temperature is 1750-1800°C.
2. Corrosion resistant, Except hydrofluoric acid, Quartz Plate Of Optical Grade do not react with
any acid and base except hydrofluoric acid.the stability is
30 tims of the ceramic,and 150 times of stainless steel .
3. Excellent thermal shock stability
4. High transmission to 85%
5. Electric insulation ,it is 10000 times of usual glass
3. product size for quartz optical lens
General specifications for optical lens
Dimension tolerance +/-0.1mm or +/-0.02mm
Surface quality (scratch & dig) 60/40, 40/20 or better
Clear aperture >85%, >90%
Surface accuracy L/10 L/2 L
Parallelism +/-3' ,+/-30''
Bevel 0.1~0.3mm x 45 degree
Coating AR, BBAR or Custom
4. The specifications for general substrate
|Orientation flat lengtd||16.0±1.0mm||32.5±1.0mm||50.0±1.0mm|
|Back side surface||0.8-1.2μm||0.8-1.2μm||0.8-1.2μm|
Package:There are no marks and stains,Packed in clean room,Using special boxes.
Q: What you can supply logistics and cost?
(1) We accept DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF and etc.
(2) If you have your own express number, it's great.
If not, we could assist you to deliver. Freight=USD25.0(the first weight) + USD12.0/kg
Q: What's the delivery time?
(1) For the standard products such as ball lens, powell lens and collimator lens:
For inventory: the delivery is 5 workdays after order.
For customized products: the delivery is 2 or 3 workweeks after order.
(2) For the off-standard products, the delivery is 2 or 6 workweeks after you place the order.
Q: How to pay?
100％T/T before delivery, Paypal, West Union, MoneyGram.
Q: What's the MOQ?
(1) For inventory, the MOQ is 25pcs for 2-6inch wafer.
(2) For customized products, the MOQ is 50pcs.
It depends on quantity and technics
Q: Do you have inspection report for material?
We can supply ROHS report and reach reports for our products.
6. Packling and Delivery
Express company common is used by DHL,Fedex,SF(CHINA),EMS.
Contact Person: Wang