Punching Sapphire Lens Optical Wafer With Hole , Al2O3 Single Crystal Glass
|Materials||99.999％ Al2O3||Application||Semicondutor Wafer, Led Chip, Optical Glass Window, Electronic Ceramics，bearing|
|Advantagement||High Hardness9.0，wear Resistance,||VisVisible Light TransmittanceVisible Light Transmittance||85％|
|Color||Red And White||Type||Single Crystal|
sapphire optical wafer with hole , Al2O3 single crystal glass ,sapphire optical glass ingots, sapphire optical rods,sapphire optical stick,Al2O3 single crystal glass lens,optical glass ingots by sapphire ,sapphire optical rods
Synthetic Sapphire is a single crystal form of corundum, Al2O3, also known as alpha-alumina,
alumina, and single crystal Al2O3. Sapphire is aluminium oxide in the purest form with no porosity or grain boundaries, making it theoretically dense. The combination of favourable chemical, electrical,mechanical, optical, surface, thermal, and durability properties make sapphire a preferred material for high performance system and component designs. For various semiconductor applications, sapphire is the best choice in comparison with other synthetic single-crystals.
Sapphire possesses a unique combination of excellent optical, physical and chemical properties. The hardest of the oxide crystals, sapphire retains its high strength at high temperatures, has good thermal properties and excellent transparency. It is chemically resistant to common acids and alkali at temperatures up to 1000 °C as well as to HF below 300 °C . These properties encourage its wide use in hostile environments where optical transmission in the range from the vacuum ultraviolet to the near infrared is required. Sapphire is anisotropic hexagonal crystal. Its properties depend on crystallographic direction (relative to the optical C-axis).
Sapphire substrates / wafers: EPI-polished, optically polished, lapped or as-cut sapphire disks,
windows, substrates, blanks as well as epitaxial structures “silicon-on-sapphire” (SOS)
· Blue LED's (BLED's) -,· for IR Detectors,
· Sapphire is used for its durability and erosion/corrosion resistance, often in combination with
the ability to withstand high heat while having a very broad transmission range. Applications include:
· Windows -. · Countermeasures lamps -
· Sapphire is used in analytical applications where combinations of high temperature, pressure, and hydrofluoric acid species are encountered. These applications need the survivability of sapphire, while often needing other properties such as favourable UV (ultraviolet) or IR (infrared) transmission.
· NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) tubes;· Sample preparation -· Analytical chemistry -
· Sapphire is used in surgical systems for laser transmission and in contact with bodily fluids.
· Surgical tips - Endoscope lenses - Sapphire knives -
· Sapphire is used for short and long wavelength applications (UV and IR) beyond the range where conventional optics performs adequately. High temperatures and hostile environments also necessitate the use of sapphire optics.
· Illumination windows - Sapphire lightguides - Optical components:
Watch industry: Sapphire is widely used for watch glasses.
3.0 sample in details
QC Standard for sapphire lens
6.0 FAQ –
Q: What's the MOQ?
(1) For inventory, the MOQ is 10pcs.
(2) For customized products, the MOQ is 10pcs-30pcs.
Q: What you can supply logistics and cost?
(1) We accept DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF and etc by FOB
Q: What's the delivery time?
(1) For the standard products such as ball lens, powell lens and collimator lens:
For inventory: the delivery is 5 workdays after order.
For customized products: the delivery is 2 or 3 workweeks after order.
Q: Do you have inspection report for material?
We can supply ROHS report and reach reports for our products.