High Gain Raw Synthetic Ruby Excellent Thermal Conductivity For Laser Machine
|Vision Light Transmittance||85％||Material||Al2O3 Single Crystal|
|Color||Red 1#-5#||Method||KY Or Cz|
|Industry||Semiconductor Wafer ，optical Glass Wafer||Application||Led Eli-ready Wafer， Optical Protective Window，bearing，electric Ceramic，|
titanium doped sapphire
synthetic ruby optical glass window,color sapphire glass lensTi sapphire Wafer,Ti doped Al2O3 Crystal for laser machine,ruby ball,ruby rod lens,
Titanium Sapphire Laser Crystals
Titanium doped sapphire(Ti3+:Al2O3) is widely used for tunable lasers and femtosecond solid-state lasers.It was first used as a gain medium in 1986, and till now, it is still the best material for ultrashort pulse generation. The substrate-sapphire has good physical and optical properties. High thermal conductivity and good alleviating thermal effects provide the usability for high power laser.
• Best materials for ultrashor pulse generation
• Tunable range from 600-1100nm
• High gain
• Could be pumped by shor pulse flash lamps
• Good physical and optical propertiesProperties of Ti:sapphire
• Sapphire (monocrystalline Al2O3) has an excellent thermal conductivity, alleviating thermal effects even for high laser powers and intensities.
• The Ti3+ ion has a very large gain bandwidth (much larger than that of rare-earth-doped gain media), allowing the generation of very short pulses and also wide wavelength tunability(typically using a birefringent tuner). The maximum gain and laser efficiency are obtained around 800 nm. The possible tuning range is ≈ 650 nm to 1100 nm, but different mirror sets are normally required for covering this huge range, and exchanging mirror sets is a tedious task. (The number of mirror sets required can be reduced by using ultrabroadband chirped mirrors.)
• There is also a wide range of possible pump wavelengths, which however are located in the green spectral region, where powerful laser diodes are not available. In most cases, several watts of pump power are used, sometimes even 20 W. Originally, Ti:sapphire lasers were in most cases pumped with 514-nm argon ion lasers, which are powerful, but very inefficient, expensive to operate, and bulky. Other kinds of green lasers are now available, and frequency-doubled solid-state lasers based on neodymium-doped gain media are widely used. The pump wavelength is then typically 532 nm, with a slightly reduced pump absorption efficiency compared with 514 nm.
• The upper-state lifetime of Ti:sapphire is short (3.2 μs), and the saturation power is very high. This means that the pump intensity needs to be high, so that a strongly focused pump beam and thus a pump source with high beam quality is required.
• Despite the huge emission bandwidth, Ti:sapphire has relatively high laser cross sections, which reduces the tendency of Ti:sapphire lasers for Q-switching instabilities.
• Laser spectroscopy
• Medial laser
• Grown by Thermal Exchange Method
• Figure of Merit (FOM) value: 150-350
• Absorption coefficient:0.3~3.5cm-1
• Maximal Size: dia150mm
Custom design prouction (special doping concentration, shape, coating)
MATERIAL PHYSICAL AND LASER PROPERTIES:
|Lattice parameters, Å||a = 4.748; c = 12.957|
|Refractive indexes||np = 1.759; nm = 1.767|
|Thermal conductivity at 25°C, W x cm-1 x °K-1||-|
|perpendicular to c-axis||0.35|
|parallel to c-axis||0.33|
|Specific heat at 18°C, J x kg-1 x °K-1||761|
|Thermal expansion coefficient (20 - 100°C)||-|
|perpendicular to c-axis||4.78 x 10-6 x °K-1|
|parallel to c-axis||5.31 x 10-6 x °K-1|
|Tuning range, nm||680 - 1100|
|Pumping range, nm||450 - 532|
|Ti dopant concentration, at.%||0.02 ÷ 0.35|
|Absorption coefficient at 510 nm, cm-1||0.5 ÷ 2.5|
|Orientation||90° to c axis|
|Geometry||flat-flat / Brewster|
|Orientation tolerance||< 5°|
|Broadband AR coatings, %||< 0.2|
|Diameter, mm||(3 ÷ 40) ± 0.1|
|Length, mm||(10 ÷ 140) ± 0.5|
We supply rods and slabs with different cross-sections, dimensions and coatings. Different dopant compositions
with different concentrations are available for specific customer requirements.
other Sapphire product also can be provided
Pictures size spec
Grade: optical grade without bubble,
size:(pictures sizes)dia10mml ball ,dia50.8x1.0mmt,(dia1~100mm ok)
surface:polished/lapped either ok
color grade:(picture)block5#, ingot 2#,
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T AD or Irrevocable L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment within 7 to 25 days.
3. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
4. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , and Origin certificate.
If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.