color sapphire lens for watch surface glass ,ruby sapphire optical glass part,color sapphire glass lens,color sapphire crystal glass lens,Ruby optical glass,Titanium sapphire optical lens,Titanium sapphire laser crystals,ruby glass ball
• Best materials for ultrashor pulse generation
• Tunable range from 600-1100nm
• High gain
• Could be pumped by shor pulse flash lamps
• Good physical and optical properties
• Sapphire (monocrystalline Al2O3) has an excellent thermal conductivity, alleviating thermal effects even
for high laser powers and intensities.
• The Ti3+ ion has a very large gain bandwidth (much larger than that of rare-earth-doped gain media), allowing the generation of very short pulses and also wide wavelength tunability(typically using a birefringent tuner). The maximum gain and laser efficiency are obtained around 800 nm. The possible tuning range is ≈ 650 nm to 1100 nm, but different mirror sets are normally required for covering this huge range, and exchanging mirror sets is a tedious task. (The number of mirror sets required can be reduced by using ultrabroadband chirped mirrors.)
• There is also a wide range of possible pump wavelengths, which however are located in the green spectral region, where powerful laser diodes are not available. In most cases, several watts of pump power are used, sometimes even 20 W. Originally, Ti:sapphire lasers were in most cases pumped with 514-nm argon ion lasers, which are powerful,
but very inefficient, expensive to operate, and bulky. Other kinds of green lasers are now available, and frequency-doubled solid-state lasers based on neodymium-doped gain media are widely used. The pump wavelength is then typically 532 nm, with a slightly reduced pump absorption efficiency compared with 514 nm.
• The upper-state lifetime of Ti:sapphire is short (3.2 μs), and the saturation power is very high. This means that the pump intensity needs to be high, so that a strongly focused pump beam and thus a pump source with high beam
quality is required.
• Despite the huge emission bandwidth, Ti:sapphire has relatively high laser cross sections, which reduces the
tendency of Ti:sapphire lasers for Q-switching instabilities.
• Laser spectroscopy
• Medial laser
• Watch glass
• Grown by Thermal Exchange Method
• Figure of Merit (FOM) value: 150-350
• Absorption coefficient:0.3~3.5cm-1
• Maximal Size: dia150mm
Custom design prouction (special doping concentration, shape, coating) is available
Ti:sapphire (Titanium doped Sapphire, Al2O3:Ti3+) is used for making ultra short pulse solid-state or wavelength tunable lasers. Ti:sapphire lasers are also very convenient e.g. for pumping test setups of new solid-state lasers (e.g. based on neodymium- or ytterbium-doped gain media), since they can easily be tuned to the required pump
wavelength and allow one to work with very high pump brightness due to their good beam quality and high output power of typically several watts.
|Parameters of materials|
|Orientation||A-Axis within 5°,E-vector parallel to C-Axis|
|End Configuration||flat/flat or Brewster/Brewster ends|
|Figure of Merit||100~300|
|Coatings||Standard coating is BBAR with R < 5.0% each face at 532 nm and R < 0.5% each face, 650 nm to 850 nm.Other coatings available.|
Pictures size specifiations
Grade: optical grade without bubble,
size:(pictures sizes)dia10mml ball ,
surface:polished/lapped either ok
color grade:(picture)block5#, ingot 2#,
Q1. Is your company a factory or trade company?
We have a factory and we also can do export ourself.
We are the Sapphire Window manufactuer.
Q2.Is you company only work with sapphire business?
no,at present our company work with sapphire business and other semiconductor materials
as like sic, LT,GaAs. but We process sapphire components and Ruby components as the center
of gravity at present.
Q3. Could you supply sample?
Yes,we can supply sapphire sample according to customer's requirement.
Q4. Do you have any stock of sapphire window?
We process sapphire window according to customer requirement.So we have
few sapphire window in stock.
Q5.Where is your company located?
Our company located in shanghai,China. factory is in Wuxi city.
Q6. How long will take to get the products?
Generally it will take 2~4 weeks to process.It is depend on the quantity and the size of the