GaN-ON-GaN Micro LED EPI Wafers Free Standing GaN Substrates 2 Inch
|Material||GaN Single Crystal Epi Wafer||Industry||Semiconductor Wafer,LED|
|Application||Semiconductor Device,LD Wafer,LED Wafer, Explorer Detector，laser，||TYPE||Free-stading N-type GaN|
Micro LED EPI Wafers,
2 Inch Gallium Nitride Substrate,
Gallium EPI Wafer
B2inch GaN-ON-GaN Blue Green Micro-LED epi wafers on free-standing GaN substrates
2inch GaN-ON-GaN PIN wafers on free-standing GaN substrates
About GaN-on-GaN Feature Introduce
Vertical GaN power devices have the potential to revolutionize the power device industry, especially in applications with high voltage requirements, such as vertical GaN devices above 600 V. Depending on the physical properties of the material, GaN devices have lower on-resistance at a given breakdown voltage than traditional silicon-based power devices and emerging pure silicon carbide power devices. Horizontal GaN power devices, i.e. GaN-on-Silicon high mobility transistors (HEMTs), compete with silicon devices in the low-voltage market, and GaN is superior, which also proves the superiority of GaN materials.
Vertical GaN power devices are expected to compete with pure silicon carbide power devices in the high-voltage market. In the first two years, SiC devices have gained a certain market share in the high-voltage application market, and some companies have expanded production of 6-inch and 8-inch SiC. In contrast, vertical GaN devices are not yet commercially available, and very few suppliers can grow 4-inch diameter GaN wafers. Increasing the supply of high-quality GaN wafers is critical to the development of vertical GaN devices.
High-voltage power devices made of gallium nitride have three potential advantages:
1. Under a given breakdown voltage, the theoretical on-resistance is an order of magnitude smaller. Therefore, less power is lost in forward bias and the energy efficiency is higher.
Second, under the given breakdown voltage and on-resistance, the size of the fabricated device is smaller. The smaller the device size, the more devices can be made from a single wafer, which reduces the cost. In addition, most applications require smaller chips.
3. Gallium nitride has an advantage in the maximum operating frequency of the device, and the frequency is determined by the material properties and device design. Usually the highest frequency of silicon carbide is about 1MHz or less, while power devices made of gallium nitride can work at higher frequencies, such as tens of MHz. Operating at higher frequencies is beneficial for reducing the size of passive components, thereby reducing the size, weight and cost of the power conversion system.
Vertical GaN devices are still in the research and development stage, and the industry has not yet reached a consensus on the structure of the optimal GaN vertical power device. The three mainstream device structures include Current Aperture Vertical Electron Transistor (CAVET), Trench Field Effect Transistor (Trench FET) and Fin Field Effect Transistor (Fin FET). All device structures contain a low N-doped layer as the drift layer. This layer is very important because the thickness of the drift layer determines the breakdown voltage of the device. In addition, the electron concentration plays a role in achieving the theoretical lowest on-resistance. important role.
Specifications for GaN-on-GaN Substrates for Each Grade
|free-standing N-Type (Si-doped) GaN|
|Item||2inch GaN-ON-GaN Blue Green Micro-LED epi wafers|
|Dimensions size||Ф 50.0mm ± 0.3mm|
|Thickness of Substrate||400 ± 30 µm|
|Orientation of Substrate||C-axis(0001) toward M-axis 0.55± 0.15°|
|Polish||SSP Or DSP|
|<50um after epi-growth|
|Epilyaer structure||0.2um pGaN/0.5UM MQWs/2.5um nGaN/FS-GaN|
|Wavelength std||465±10um/<1.5nm for Blue LED; 525±10um/<2nm for Green LED|
|Wavelength FWHMs||<20nm for Blue LED, <35nm for Green LED;|
|Chip performance (based on your chip technology, ere for refernece ,size <100um)||Parameter for Blue LED: Peak EQE:>35%, Vfin@1uA:2.3~2.5V; Vr@-10uA:>40V, Ir@-15V,<0.08uA, ESDHM@2KV:>95%;|
|Parameter for Green LED: Peak EQE:>25%, Vfin@1uA:2.2~2.4V; Vr@-10uA:>25V, Ir@-15V,<0.1uA, ESDHM@2KV:>95%;|
P level>90%; R level>80%: Dlevel>70%(edge and macro defects exclusion)
- - Various LED's: white LED, violet LED, ultraviolet LED, blue LED
- - Environmental detection
- Substrates for epitaxial growth by MOCVD etc
- - Laser diodes: violet LD, green LD for ultra small projectors.
- - Power electronic devices
- - High frequency electronic devices
- Laser Projection Display, Power Device, etc.
- Date storage
- Energy-efficient lighting
- High- Efficiency Electronic devices
- New energy solor hydrogen technology
- Light source terahertz band
1. Factory direct manufacture and sell.
2. Fast, accurate quotes.
3. Reply to you within 24 working hours.
4. ODM: Customized design is avaliable.
5. Speed and precious delivery.
Q: Is there any stock or standard product?
A: Yes, commen size as like2inch 0.3mm standard size always in stocks.
Q: How about the samples policy?
A: sorry, but suggest you can buy some 10x10mm size back for test firstly.
Q: If i place an order now ,how long would it be before i got delivery ?
A: standard size in stock in 1weeks can be expressed after payment.
and our payment term is 50％ deposit and left before delivery.