32inch InAs wafers N-type un-doped type GaAs wafers GaSb Wafers
InAs single crystal can be used as substrate material to grow InAsSb/InAsPSb, InNAsSb and other heterojunction materials, and the production wavelength is 2~14 μ M infrared light emitting device. InAs single crystal substrate can also be used for epitaxial growth of AlGaSb superlattice structural materials, and the production of mid-infrared quantum cascade lasers. These infrared devices have good application prospects in the fields of gas detection and low loss optical fiber communication. In addition, InAs single crystal has high electron mobility and is an ideal material for Hall devices.
● The crystal is grown by liquid-sealed Czochralski (LEC) technology with mature technology and stable electrical performance
● X-ray orientation instrument is used for precise orientation, and the crystal orientation deviation is only ± 0.5 º
● The wafer is polished by chemical mechanical polishing (CMP) technology, and the surface roughness is less than 0.5nm
● Meet the use requirements of "out of box"
● Special specification products can be processed according to user requirements
Wafers Specification Detail
|2st OF length(mm)||8±1||11±1|
InAs wafer InSb wafer InP wafer GaAs wafer GaSb wafer GaP wafer If you are more interesting in insb wafer,Please send emails to us/
ZMSH, as a semiconductor wafer supplier, offers semiconductor substrate and epitaxial wafers of SiC, GaN, III-V group compound and etc.
Contact Us at Any Time