Transparent Al2O3 Sapphire Crystal Sapphire Fiber Diameter 25um 65um 100um Loss Optical Laser
Features of 65um Sapphire Fiber:
- High power endurance: Sapphire has good thermal conductivity and thermal stability, which makes the sapphire fiber with a diameter of 65 microns able to withstand higher power laser output. This makes it suitable for high power laser systems that can transmit and output high energy laser beams stably.
- Good optical properties: Sapphire has a wide range of transparent Windows and can be used in multiple wavelength ranges. The 65 micron diameter sapphire fiber provides low attenuation and high light transmission efficiency, ensuring high-quality output of the laser system.
- High temperature resistance: Sapphire has excellent thermal stability and high temperature resistance. The 65 micron diameter sapphire fiber works stably in high temperature environments and is not susceptible to optical degradation caused by thermal effects, making it suitable for laser applications requiring high temperature operation.
- Corrosion resistance: Sapphire has good corrosion resistance to many chemicals. This allows the 65 micron diameter sapphire fiber to maintain stable performance in some special environments, such as chemical reactors or laser applications in corrosive gas environments.
- Highly customizable: Sapphire fiber with a diameter of 65 microns can be customized to meet the needs of specific applications. According to the requirements of the laser system, the core diameter, numerical aperture and cladding diameter of the fiber can be adjusted to achieve the best optical performance and power transmission.
The technical parameters of a sapphire fiber with a diameter of 65 microns in the laser may vary depending on the specific design and manufacture. Here are some possible technical parameters:
- Core Diameter: 65 microns, refers to the diameter of the center of the fiber.
- Cladding Diameter: Designed and manufactured according to the fiber, usually larger than the core diameter, used to wrap the core and provide the protection of the fiber.
- Numerical Aperture (Numerical Aperture) : based on the design and manufacture of the fiber, the ability of the fiber to receive and transmit light range.
- Wavelength Range: refers to the operating wavelength range of the laser applicable to the fiber.
- Attenuation: Indicates the loss of light during transmission in the fiber, usually in decibels per meter (dB/m).
- Mode Field Diameter: The mode field diameter of the light propagating through the fiber, usually related to the core diameter.
- Maximum Power Handling: The maximum laser power that the fiber can withstand, usually in watts (W).
- Connector Type: indicates the type of an optical fiber connector, such as FC, SC, or LC.
Some common technical parameters of sapphire fiber with a diameter of 65 microns in laser applications:
||400nm - 2000nm
|Power Handling Capacity
Some common technical parameters of sapphire fiber with a diameter of 65 microns in optical applications:
||200nm - 2000nm
|Maximum Power Handling
The 65 micron diameter sapphire fiber has a variety of applications in the laser field. Here are some of the most common applications:
- Optical transmission of the laser system: The sapphire fiber with a diameter of 65 microns can be used to transmit the laser beam from the laser to the target location, maintaining the quality and stability of the beam. They are able to withstand high power laser output while providing low attenuation and high light transmission efficiency.
- Laser cutting and welding: Sapphire fiber can be used in laser cutting and welding applications. They deliver high-power laser beams to the workpiece surface for precise cutting and welding operations. The 65 micron diameter sapphire fiber has good thermal stability and high temperature resistance, which is suitable for high power and high temperature laser processing.
- Laser drilling and drilling: Sapphire fiber can be used for laser drilling and drilling applications, such as creating tiny holes in hard materials. The 65 micron diameter fiber provides a compact beam transmission solution for fine laser processing tasks.
- Biomedical applications: Sapphire fiber is also widely used in the biomedical field. For example, they can be used in applications such as laser surgery, laser therapy, and optical imaging. The 65 micron diameter fiber can provide high-quality light transmission and accurate positioning, suitable for biomedical laser systems requiring precise control and high energy.
- Scientific research: Sapphire fiber is widely used in the field of scientific research, such as optical experiments, laser spectroscopy and optical measurement. Its excellent optical properties and high power endurance make it an ideal choice for researchers to conduct various optical experiments and studies.
Q1: What brand name is the Sapphire Fiber?
A1: The Sapphire Fiber is made by ZMSH.
Q2: What's the diameter of the Sapphire Fiber?
A2: Thediameter of Sapphire Fiber is 25um, 65um, 100um, 200um, 500um.
Q3: Where is the Sapphire Fiber from?
A3: The Sapphire Fiber is from China.
Q4: Is the Sapphire Fiber ROHS certified?
A4: Yes, the Sapphie Fiber is ROHS certified.
Q5: How long Sapphire Fiber can I buy at 1 time?
A5: The minimum order quantity of the Sapphire Fiebr is 1m.