|Materials:||99.999％ Al2O3||Application:||Semicondutor Wafer, Led Chip, Optical Glass Window, Electronic Ceramics，bearing|
|Advantagement:||High Hardness9.0，wear Resistance,||VisVisible Light TransmittanceVisible Light Transmittance:||85％|
|Color:||Red And White||Type:||Single Crystal|
sapphire optical cylinder , Al2O3 single crystal glass ,sapphire optical glass ingots, sapphire optical rods,sapphire optical stick,Al2O3 single crystal glass lens,optical glass ingots by sapphire ,sapphire optical rods
Sapphire is one of the hardest materials, and possesses very good transmission during the range of
visible and near IR spectrum.
It is widely used as optical window in infrared and far infrared military equipments, apparatus and
instruments of satellite and space technology, and navigation and spaceflight, such as night infrared
scope/sight and night vision camera, etc.The sapphire crystal window is intensively applied in high-
Our sapphire are manufactured from single crystal sapphire by KY method, making them ideal
for demanding applications (such as laser systems) because of their extreme surface hardness, high
thermal conductivity, high dielectric constant and resistance to common chemical acids and alkalis.
Sapphire is the second hardest crystal next to diamonds, because of their structural strength,sapphire
windows can be made much thinner than other common dielectric windows with improved
transmittance. Chemically, sapphire is single crystal aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and is useful in a
transmission range from 0.2 - 5.5μm
Typical Sapphire applications:
· Blue LED's (BLED's) - sapphire is the substrate for the growth of III-V and II-VI compounds such as GaN for LED's,
· for IR Detectors, for the growth of mercury cadmium tellurium (HgCdTe), GaAs wafer carriers, microwave integrated circuits
· Sapphire is used for its durability and erosion/corrosion resistance, often in combination with the ability to withstand high heat while having a very broad transmission range. Applications include:
· Windows - FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) windows for sensors and other optics. Optical clarity over a broad spectral range combines with durability in this application.
· Windows - for erosion resistance in salt and blowing sand environments, sapphire is used in conventional windows and dome shapes in replacement of softer, more fragile IR transmitting materials.
· Countermeasures lamps - sapphire flash lamps are used in IRCM's (Infra red countermeasures). The high temperature performance of sapphire is combined with broad spectral range in this application.
· Sapphire is used in analytical applications where combinations of high temperature, pressure, and hydrofluoric acid species are encountered. These applications need the survivability of sapphire, while often needing other properties such as favourable UV (ultraviolet) or IR (infrared) transmission.
NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) tubes; Sapphire is used for very high-pressure applications in replacement of glass or quartz tubes.
Sample preparation - sapphire is used in digestion cells as sheaths and liners. When hydrofluoric acid is used, sapphire replaces quartz components
Analytical chemistry - for mass spectroscopy, ICAP, and other systems, sapphire replaces quartware to improve durability and reduce contamination while offering good UV transmission.
· Sapphire is used in surgical systems for laser transmission and in contact with bodily fluids.
Surgical tips - sapphire is used in contact tips for various surgical laser applications
Endoscope lenses - sapphire is often used in endoscope lenses due to its durability in contact with tissues and in sterilisation environments such as autoclaving
· Sapphire knives - with a sapphire knife, thinner sections are possible. The near perfect cutting edge of this knife / blade gives distortion-free sections down to 10 microns thick.
· Sapphire is used for short and long wavelength applications (UV and IR) beyond the range where conventional optics performs adequately. High temperatures and hostile environments also necessitate the use of sapphire optics.
· Illumination windows - for very high brightness illumination, sapphire windows survive the very high heat while providing the broadest spectral transmission.
· Sapphire lightguides - sapphire rods; used in high temperature thermometry beyond the range of quartz optics.
· Optical components: lenses, prisms and other laser and infrared optics are fabricated from high optical quality sapphire.
Watch industry: Sapphire is widely used for watch glasses. The world demand in watch industry centres on scratchproof sapphire watch crystals. However, besides traditional flat shapes, crystals with spherical and cylindrical curves are also in great demand.
|Available orientations:||C-axis , R-axis [1-102], A-axis [11-20], M-axis [10-10], Random|
|Sapphire windows / blanks|
|Diameter / Width:||25.0 - 300.0 mm|
|Tolerance:||Standard ± 2°, Special to ± 0.1°|
|Thickness:||Minimum 0.15, maximum 120.0 mm|
|Surface finish:||As cut, fine ground, lapped, polished s/d 80/50, 60/40, 40/20, 20/10, 10/5, according to the MIL-0-13830A|
|Ends / Edge quality:||Fine ground, 60/40|
|"As-grown" sapphire ingot||dia1-dia300mm|
|Dimensions||Up to 50 mm inner diameter, 0,5 - 4,0 mm wall thickness, 300-600 mm tubes length|
|Orientation||C-axis in the length of the tube|
|Polished sapphire tubes:||Up to 50 mm inside diameter, 0,5 - 3,0 mm wall thickness, 80-350 mm tubes length|
|Ingots:||Diameter/Width 5-300 mm, Thickness/Length 1 – 200 mm|
|Surface quality||As-cut, Ends/Edge Quality Diamond cut
4.We can supply professional customized service in time and provide cooperation and
support of new product development and technology appliance.
Contact Person: Wang