High Dielectric Constant Sapphire Cover Glass Highly Corrosion Resistant
|Vision Light Transmissivity||85％||Industry||Electronic Product Protect Glass Cover，led，optical Glass，epi-ready Wafer|
|Materials||99.999％ Al2O3||Color||Colorless Transparent|
|Advantagement||Hardness 9.0,wear Resistance,||Applications User||Iphone Camera Glass，phone，front Cover Glass，|
|Surface||Double Side Polished|
sapphire crystal glass
watch optical glass lens,sapphire optical glass window for watch,scanner cover glass by sapphire,Al2O3 sapphire wafer sapphire lens for watch screem,watch glass by sapphire,scanner cover glass by sapphire,Al2O3 sapphire wafer
1. Comparison of optical window materials
sapphire wafer is one of the hardest materials, and possesses very good transmission during the
range of visible and near IR spectrum.It is widely used as optical window in infrared and far infrared
military equipments, apparatus and instruments of satellite and space technology, and navigation
and spaceflight,it has some advantagement aslike below:
• Mechanically second only to diamond. One of the hardest and most scratch resistant materials
Sapphire glass cover of applications
- - For LED substrate
- Sapphire wafer and substrate applications include:
- - Microelectronic IC applications - SOS Silicon-on-Sapphire
- - Growth of superconducting compounds / Gallium Nitride - Infrared detectors
- - Hybrid microelectronics - Polishing carriers
- Hostile environment
- Optical transmission from ultraviolet to near infrared
- High temperature Radiation resistance
- aslike watch glass, scanner protect windows, lens, camera cover
2. Size for picture sapphire glass products
thickness:1.5mm polished 2sp
surface: double side polished
Sapphire Windows and Sapphire lenses General Specifications
Diameter 0.2-300mm or customization
Diameter tolerance +/-0.1mm or +/-0.02mm
Thickness tolerance ± 0.1mm or +/-0.02mm
Surface quality (scratch&dig) 60/40 40/20 or better
Surface accuracy λ/10, λ/2, λ
Clear aperture >85% >90%
Parallelism +/-3' +/-30''
Bevel 0.1~0.3mm×45 degree
Q: What you can supply logistics and cost?
(1) We accept DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF and etc.
(2) If you have your own express number, it's great.
If not, we could assist you to deliver. Freight=USD25.0(the first weight) + USD12.0/kg
Q: What's the delivery time?
(1) For the standard products such as ball lens, powell lens and collimator lens and 2-4inch substrates:
For inventory: the delivery is 5 workdays after order.
For customized products: the delivery is 2 or 3 workweeks after order.
Q: How to pay?
50％ deposit in advance, 50％ before delivery by T/T.
Q: What's the MOQ?
(1) For inventory, the MOQ is 5pcs or 10pcs.
(2) For customized products, the MOQ is 10-25pcs.
It depends on quantity and technics size.
>>Packaging – Logistcs
we concerns each details of the package , cleaning, anti-static , shock treatment .
According to the quantity and shape of the product , we will take a different packaging process!
products →sample order use PET film in cleaning environment
Multiple transparent plastic boxes for batch order
|Inner packing → Foam plastics anti-vibration cushion liner for package|
|Outer packing → five layers corrugated carton paper box or as required|