Plastic Film ZnSe Athermal Night Vision Lens 8um 14um Thermal Imaging LWIR Focal Length 4mm 12mm
Description of LWIR Lens:
For Long Wave infrared (LWIR) lenses, here are some common material properties:
- Chemical resistance: LWIR lens materials usually need to have good chemical stability and be able to resist corrosive substances such as humidity, oxidants, acids and bases in the atmosphere.
- Optical materials: LWIR lenses usually use special optical materials, such as zinc selenide (ZnSe), zinc sulfide (ZnS), cadmium sulfide (CdS), indium cadmium sulfide (InCdS), etc.
- Thermal properties: LWIR lens materials need to have high thermal conductivity in order to effectively dissipate heat during use and avoid performance degradation caused by overheating.
- Mechanical strength: LWIR lens materials need to have sufficient mechanical strength and hardness to ensure that they can resist external pressure, vibration and stress during use, and are not prone to rupture or deformation.
- Refractive index: The refractive index of the LWIR lens material determines the speed and focusing ability of light through the lens.
Features of LWIR Lens:
Long Wave infrared (LWIR) lenses have the following advantages:
- High infrared transmittance: These materials have good transmittance in the LWIR band and can effectively transmit long-wave infrared radiation.
- Wide wavelength range: These materials have a wide operating wavelength range in the LWIR band and can adapt to the wavelength requirements of infrared radiation in different applications.
- Mechanical strength and hardness: These materials usually have a certain mechanical strength and hardness, can resist external pressure, vibration and stress, not easy to crack or deformation.
- Chemical resistance: These materials usually have good chemical stability and can resist corrosive substances such as humidity, oxidants, acids and bases in the atmosphere.
- Excellent thermal properties: LWIR lens materials usually have high thermal conductivity, which can effectively dissipate heat and avoid performance degradation caused by overheating.
Technical Parameters of LWIR Lens:
|Aperture based focal length ratio
|maximum image circle
|Viewing Angle Range (FOV)
Applications of LWIR Lens:
Long wave infrared (LWIR) lens materials are widely used in the following applications:
- Aerospace: LWIR lenses also have applications in the aerospace sector for infrared detection, target tracking, navigation and control systems.
- Thermal imaging: LWIR lenses are often used in thermal imaging systems to detect and display the thermal energy distribution of objects.
- Environmental monitoring: LWIR lenses can be used for environmental monitoring, such as monitoring atmospheric temperature, surface temperature, ocean temperature, etc.
- Infrared temperature measurement: Because LWIR lens can receive infrared radiation, it is widely used in the field of industrial temperature measurement.
- Military and security: LWIR lenses are widely used in the military and security fields for night vision observation, target detection and identification, thermal imaging devices, etc.
- Medical diagnosis: Infrared thermal imaging technology in the medical field can be used to diagnose and monitor diseases.
Q1: What brand name is the LWIR Lens?
A1: The LWIR Lens is made by ZMSH.
Q2: What's the diameter of the LWIR Lens?
A2: The diameter of the LWIR Lens is customized.
Q3: Where is the LWIR Lens from?
A3: The LWIR Lens is from China.
Q4: Is the LWIR Lens ROHS certified?
A4: Yes, the LWIR Lens is ROHS certified.
Q5: How many LWIR Lens can I buy at 1 time?
A5: The minimum order quantity of the LWIR Lens is 25pcs.