sapphire optical lens, Al2O3 single crystal glass ,sapphire optical glass ingots, sapphire optical rods,sapphire optical stick,Al2O3 single crystal glass lens,optical glass ingots by sapphire ,sapphire optical rods
Sapphire is a material of a unique combination of physical, chemical and optical properties, which make it resistant to high temperature, thermal shock, water and sand erosion, and scratching. It is a superior window material for many IR applications from 3µm to 5µm. C-plane sapphire substrates are widely used to grow III-V and II-VI compounds such as GaN for blue LED and laser diodes, while R-plane sapphire substrates are used for the hetero-epitaxial deposition of silicon for microelectronic IC applications.
Aluminum oxide (Al2O3) crystal substrate
six square a =4.758 Å c= 12.992 Å
(11-20 ) - a plane: 2.379 Å
(1-102) - r plane: 1.740 Å
(10-10) - m plane: 1.375 Å
(0001) - c plane: 2.165 Å
Single crystal purity
Typical Sapphire applications:
· Blue LED's (BLED's) -
· Sapphire is used for its durability and erosion/corrosion resistance, often in combination with the ability to withstand high heat while having a very broad transmission range. Applications include:
· Windows - · Countermeasures lamps
· Sapphire is used in analytical applications where combinations of high temperature, pressure, and hydrofluoric acid species are encountered. These applications need the survivability of sapphire,
while often needing other properties such as favourable UV (ultraviolet) or IR (infrared) transmission.
· NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) tubes; · Sample preparation s· Analytical chemistry -
· Sapphire is used in surgical systems for laser transmission and in contact with bodily fluids.
· Surgical tips · Endoscope lenses -· Sapphire knives -
· Sapphire is used for short and long wavelength applications (UV and IR) beyond the range where conventional optics performs adequately. High temperatures and hostile environments also necessitate the use of sapphire optics.
· Illumination windows - · Sapphire lightguides - · Optical components:
Watch industry: Sapphire is widely used for watch glasses. The world demand in watch industry centres on scratchproof sapphire watch crystals. However, besides traditional flat shapes, crystals with spherical and cylindrical curves are also in great demand.
4.We can supply professional customized service in time and provide cooperation and support of new product development and technology appliance.
1. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory located in wuxi city , China nearby shanghai city.
2. Q: What's your MOQ?
A: MOQ is 3pcs for above products
3. Q: Can you accept customization?
A: Yes, we can
4. Q: If I place an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?
A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.
1-100pcs, common delivery time is in 20days.
5. Q: What’s the quality assurance we provided and how do we control quality?
A: Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process -
raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc.
Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and
test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.