Diameter 5mm Sapphire Cover Glass 0.3mm Thickness
|Vision Light Transmissivity||85％||Industry||Electronic Product Protect Glass Cover，led，optical Glass，epi-ready Wafer|
|Materials||99.999％ Al2O3||Color||Colorless Transparent|
|Advantagement||Hardness 9.0,wear Resistance,||Applications User||Iphone Camera Glass，phone，front Cover Glass，|
Diameter 5mm Sapphire Cover Glass,
Colorless Sapphire Cover Glass,
Wear Resistance Sapphire Cover Glass
diameter5mm 0.3mm thickness customized sapphire cover lens window for sensor glass
1. sapphire advantagement
Sapphire is a single crystal - Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) - which is colorless and optically clear. Synthetic sapphire is grown in boules (bulk pieces) no larger than 300mm in diameter. It can also be grown into shapes such as sheets, ribbons, domes and tubes with very smooth surface qualities, high purity and optical translucence. When used "as grown" there is very little need for grinding and polishing.
Comparison of optical window materials
|Sapphire||Transmission Range: 180-4500nm
Refractive Index: 1.755@1000nm
|Best choice for scratch resistance applications Thinner optics Wide Transmission Range|
|Fused Silica||Transmission Range: 185-2500nm
Refractive Index: 1.4858@308nm
Low Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 0.54 x 10-6K
|UV to IR spectrum
Best choice for thermal resistance
- Mechanically second only to diamond. One of the hardest and most scratch resistant materials
- available. The high modulus of elasticity and high tensile strength make it extremely wear,
- abrasion and impact resistant.
- Colorless optical characteristics are superior to any standard glass, with up to a 98.5%
- transmission and a transmission window from 190 nanometers in the UV to 5 microns in the IR.
- No solarization in high-radiation systems.
- High dielectric constant and low loss tangent makes it a great electrical insulator and low
- loss long wavelength window.
- Thermally very stable. Does not lose any of its mechanical and optical qualities from cryogenic
- to over 2000C.
- Thermal conductivity greater than other optical materials and most dielectrics.
- No surface damage and devitrification due to extreme thermal cycling
- Does not sag or slump at very elevated temperatures.
- Highly corrosion resistant. More resistant to corrosive chemicals than most standard hard
- materials available.
Q: What's the way of shipping and cost?
A:(1) We accept DHL, Fedex, EMS etc.
(2) it is fine If you have your own express account ,
If not,we could help you ship them and Freight is in accordance with the actual settlement.
Q: How to pay?
A:100％ T/T, Paypal, Secure payment and Assurance payment.
Q: What's your MOQ?
A: (1) For inventory, the MOQ is 50pcs. if 100pcs it's better.
(2) For customized products, the MOQ is 50pcs up.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: (1) For the standard products
For inventory: the delivery is 5 workdays after you place the order.
For customized products: the delivery is 2 -4 weeks after you order contact.
Q: Do you have standard products?
A: Our standard products in stock. as like substrates 2inch 0.43mm 1sp or 2sp thickness each orientation in stock.