1. Sapphire Introduce on advantagement
1. Electric insulation ,it is 10000 times of usual glass,30 times of the ceramic,
and 150 times of stainless steel .
2. high temperature resistant, Sapphire Round / Rectangular Optical Window can work
under 1200°C continuously,and in short time can even work under 1450°C,
its softening temperature is 1650°C,and the melting temperature is 1750-1800°C.
3. Excellent thermal shock stability
4. Corrosion resistant, Except hydrofluoric acid, Quartz Plate Of Optical Grade do not
react with any acid and base except hydrofluoric acid.
5. Excellent thermal shock stability
6. High transmission to 85%
7. Hardness up to 9.0
The process of our sapphire wafer ＆lens
size description for led substrates
Crystal Material: ≥ 99.995%, High Purity, Monocrystalline Al2O3
Orientation : C-axis(0001) to M (1-100) 0.2°±0.1°and C-axis(0001) to A (11-20) 0°±0.1°
Or by Custiomzied as like A,R,M
Diameter : 2 inch 3inch 4inch 5inch 6inch 8inch
Thickness : 0.43/0.33 0.43 0.5/0.65 1.00 1.0/1.2mm 1.5mm
OF Length : 16mm 22mm 30mm 42.5mm 47.5mm 57mm
OF Orientation : A-plane (1 1-2 0 ) ± 0.2°
Surface : DSP/SSP
TTV : ≤10um ≤10um ≤15um ≤15um ≤25um ≤40um
BOW : ≤10um ≤10um ≤15um ≤20um ≤30um ≤40um
Front Surface: Ra＜0.3nm(DSP OR SSP)
Back Surface : Fine ground Ra=0.8 ~ 1.2 um (SSP) / Epi polished Ra ≤ 0.30 nm (DSP)
Package: 25pcs casstle case in 100 grade cleaning room
For LED substrate application
Sapphire wafer and substrate applications include:
- Microelectronic IC applications - SOS Silicon-on-Sapphire
- Growth of superconducting compounds / Gallium Nitride - Infrared detectors
- Hybrid microelectronics - Polishing carriers
optical glass lens for windows,bearing,cover glass and so on.
(Optical transmission from ultraviolet to near infrared
High temperature and Radiation resistance)
4. company introduce
SHANGHAI FAMOUS TRADE CO.,LTD. locates in the city of Shanghai, Which is the best city
of China, and our factory is founded in Wuxi city in 2014,we have the sapphire factory in wuxi city.
We specialize in processing a varity of materials into wafers, substrates and custiomized optical
glass parts,materials type aslike below.components widely used in electronics, optics, optoelectronics
and many other fields. We also have been working closely with many domestic and oversea
universities, research institutions and companies, provide customized products and services for
their R&D projects.It's our vision to maintaining a good relationship of cooperation with our all
customers by our good reputatiaons.
5. about Packing ＆ Delivery.
Contact Us at Any Time